Tuesday, December 27, 2011

DEEP CONDITIONER LOVE: BEE MINE BEE-U-Ti-FUL DEEP CONDISH

BEE-U-Ti-FUL Deep Conditioner

Hi Lovelies!

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful Christmas and holiday season! Mine is good despite my sinus issues that continue to plague me. I'm convinced it's nothing that a good detox and/or juice fast can't fix.

Anyhoo, I wanted to tell you about my experience with one of the deep conditioner's I purchased during my black Friday shopping experience.

Bee Mine's Bee-u-ti-ful Deep ConditionerOMG!! I am so impressed with this stuff. And trust me, it ain't the wine talking. Lol. I truly love it!

Here's the description per the BeeMine.com site:


"We are pleased to announce the release of our BEE•U•Ti•FUL Moisturizing Deep Conditioner; our first protein-free deep conditioner that helps to detangle your hair and provide excellent manageability. This deep conditioner is made with creamy and emollient Cupuacu butter, to promote smooth and soft hair while boosting the rebirth of the hair's natural moisture and elasticity. Highly beneficial for dry and damaged hair. BEE•U•Ti•FUL also provides some protection from damaging UV-A and UV-B rays and helps to restore shine and moisture to stressed hair.

Directions: After shampooing, gently & evenly massage a generous amount of BEE•U•Ti•FUL into palms and spread evenly from root to ends of hair. Cover hair with a warm towel or plastic cap for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water and style as desired.

Ingredients: Distilled water, Cetearyl Alcohol, BTMS (mild emulsifier), 100% Unrefined Shea Butter , 100% Organic Coconut Oil, Cupuacu Butter, Calendula Extract, Chamomile Extract, Organic Raw Honey, Paraben Free Preservative, Fragrance (Phthalate Free)."
Gotta luv it!! This is why I was drawn to pick up a product sample of this stuff. The ingredients are awesome!

Anyhoo, I gave this product a whirl and was not disappointed. It is soooooo creamy. And made my hair feel so good. I'm definitely keeping it on my lists of go-to products. The full 16oz size costs close to $30, the 8oz is close to $20 and its certainly worth it. But if you tend to be a skeptic, like me, try the sample size. It's a 2oz, which is plenty cause a little goes a long way. Another plus.

Okay. I'm off to drinking a boatload of water to flush this wine outta my system. It's onto realistic everyday eating/drinking now.

Ttyl,

2 comments:

  1. Oo the name alone makes me want to try it out!! My hair is so damaged - I definitely need to check this out! Hope you had a great holiday weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @HautePinkPretty - Sorry to read this. This really is some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Speak on it