Tuesday, November 8, 2011

UH-HUH.




Phase One. Let's see if I don't chicken out. Would love an ombre look but this is me attempting this. Which, by the way, I've never done before. Also note that I've hennaed my hair several times over the past 4 years, so I'll definitely be doing a test strip.

Btw, I have no problem admitting that this purchase was done on a whim. I was feeling extra bored with my hair (or maybe just in general) and decided I was gonna buy me some color because I really want some in my hair. Dammit. Lol.

If any of you have ever colored your own hair, I'd appreciate any and all tips, pointers, warnings & such.

Stay tuned....

6 comments:

  1. I haven't ...but I can't wait to see your results!:))

    Take care,

    zainab1

    ReplyDelete
  2. its in the pic....been using it for about 5 yrs

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bush Beauty - 5 years? I figure you're a pro at it. I'll definitely be asking you any questions I might have.

    @Zarna - Me too, Zarna!

    @HautePinkPretty - Thanks! I'll definitely be posting pics.

    ReplyDelete

Speak on it