Tuesday, November 15, 2011

TUESDAYS R 4 TRESSES

Hola Beautiful Ones!

I hope that all is well with everyone. I've been very busy (as you can probably tell from the sporadic posting) so I haven't had time to crack open the box of hair color just yet. But I do hope to do so within the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, there are a few things that I will be purchasing since the color process is infamous for drying your hair out.

Qhemet Biologics Amla & Olive Heavy Cream
source

Normally, this jar of goodness is too heavy for my strands but I think that may change. Especially, if we have the cold winter that most of us are expecting.

DevaCare No-Poo
I used to wash my hair with the DevaCurl no-poo, which was awesome. Not sure why I stopped. I only have good memories of it. The DevaCare line is for color-treated hair. I definitely don't want the dull color look.

If you seasoned color-goddesses out there know of anything else, please recommend it. I need all the input I can get.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good plan. I've never used the DevaCare No Poo, but I used the OneCondition today and it worked very well. I'm glad I revisited it.

    Have you tried Curl Junkie's Curl Rehab? I really like it. The Giovanni's Smooth as Silk may also help with your color.

    Take care,

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Evelyn!

    Yes, that conditioner is nice, too. I've tried Curl Junkie before. It was so long ago that I don't quite remember which product. I do remember that it was just okay on my hair.
    I've heard lots of great things about Giovanni's Smooth as Silk, also.
    Thanks for the input!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all QB products. can;t wait to see your color, I bet it will be Haute.

    take care

    zainab1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love QB Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm.. Like you I find the Heavy Cream too much for my hair. It is wise to reconsider it for post-colored hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Zainab1 - Thanks! I'll definitely post pics.

    @Miss Moon - Indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Speak on it