Thursday, November 24, 2011

IN A STATE OF GRATITUDE


source



Hi Beautiful Ones!

For the past 24 days, on my Facebook page, I have stated the things that I was grateful for. I actually got the idea from a friend of mine who also did this last year leading up to Thanksgiving day. I have to admit that some days it took a little work but after awhile, I realized that everyday there's at least one thing to be grateful/thankful for. This exercise really helped me to see that a reason for gratitude always exists, even in those times when I'm just not feeling it or can't see it.

Here's to daily being present and seeing the beauty & gift that life is and has for you.
Happy Thanksgiving Day to all!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fantastic idea. We take a lot of things for granted.

    Just being able to wake up each day, is plenty to be thankful for.

    Stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Speak on it