Monday, November 7, 2011

GOOD NEWS MONDAY QUOTE

Howard Sokul pic from art.com
"What we focus on, we empower and enlarge. Good multiplies when focused upon. Negativity multiplies when focused upon. The choice is ours: Which do we want more of?"
~ Julia Cameron

The best,


** Who is Julia Cameron?... She is an American teacher, author, poet, artist, playwright, novelist, filmmaker, composer and journalist. She is most famous for her book, The Artist's Way (1992).
More info. can be read at JuliaCameronLive.com.

6 comments:

  1. how cute!!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I choose to totally focus on...good. I will except nothing less!:))

    Take care CO, and have a great day!:))

    zainab1

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bunnies and that is such a great quote for a monday like this!
    Xox <3 An
    Enter my giveaway for a pair of Buffalo Skinny Jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Winda Tiodang - Hi! Happy to have you here. Love your blog. I love being able to get ideas & inspiration from other bloggers.

    @Zainab1 - Yes! I'm so with you there. I have to admit that some days are easier than others but I remain on that path.

    @hautepinkpretty - Hey Lady! Glad you like. I fell in love with that bunny pic! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this quote, sis. Sorry I have been MIA :(
    Hugs and kisses.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @StylePantry - Hey Sweetie!! I've missed you but I do understand. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

Speak on it