Tuesday, November 29, 2011

BLACK FRIDAY BUYS

Hi Lovelies!

I hope that everyone had a good holiday weekend. Mine was great. And yes, I also over-ate. I also got out on Friday and did some Black Friday shopping. Not in a major way. Nor was I involved in or witnessed any scuffles, pepper spraying or verbal assaults.

I shimmied my way on down to Sage Naturalceuticals on Friday morning for some much needed products. I tried to get there right at 7am, when the storewide 30% of sale began. But it was really hard to get outta the bed an hour earlier. Especially, after stuffing my face the day before and running my mother & daughter to Macy's at 12am that morning. Yes, we they did. Lol. No bad behavior there either.

Well, I ended up getting there closer to 7:30, which wasn't bad either. But my heart raced with a little fear when I saw that the store was packed. Now granted, the store is a bit small in size, I was still concerned about the products that I needed being gone.

However, everything I planned to purchase was in stock.....and more. ;)
Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Afroveda CocoLatte Moisture Mask, Qhemet Biologics Amla & Olive Heavy Cream, BeeMine BEE-U-Ti-FUL Deep Conditioner and Natural Girls Rock Deep SOULutions Deep Conditioner.

 As you can see in the photos, I got me some Qhemet Biologics Amla & Olive Heavy cream. I had intended to buy (and try) Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locks Hair mask, however, I decided to give another deep conditioning product a try -- Natural Girls Rock Deep SOULutions. I fell in love with the ingredients over KBB's. Also, I spoke with someone who uses it and they gave it rave reviews. So I figured since I had never tried either products, I take a chance on the one with the ingredients that really drew me. And the lower cost. =) I can always add honey, aloe vera juice and/or evoo if it needs a little more. I'll definitely let you all know how that goes.

I also picked up some other items I've been curious about. Like the BeeMine BEE-U-Ti-FUL Deep Conditioner and Afroveda's CocoLatte Moisture mask, which is a creamy moisturizer. I had always been curious about BeeMine's deep conditioner and once I saw the sample sizes of it, I had to jump on it. The Afroveda CocoLatte sample buy was all impulsive. Someone in the store was raving about it to their friend and the power of the pj (product junkism) compelled me. Lol.
Products I'll be trying for the first time.

Anyhoo, now that I have all the necessary items its time to focus on the color process. I think I've decided to try the ombre' look. I've found a few videos showing how simple the process is. So I plan on getting it done sometime this weekend. And all of this is, of course, contingent upon how my test strip of hair does. Either way, expect a post about it in the future.

Btw, every product is linked to its website. So if you're curious about them, just click on the product name that's in green.

Have you all made any impulsive hair buys lately?...

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear, I like the name of your blog :)
    These products look so nourishing, we don't get anything like that here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I bet they smell good.

    I bought a maxi dress and nude pumps. Definitely good deals on both :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak on it