Thursday, October 20, 2011

UPDATES ON RUNNING


source

 
Hi Lovelies!
Yes, indeed I wish that was me running. But I haven't done that in about two weeks. After fighting my cooties on my own and seemingly winning, I had a relapse. All it took was my daughter bringing a new set of cooties home to stir up what I thought was all the way gone.

So I took my tail to the d-o-c on Tuesday morning and have been on antibiotics since. Can't wait to be done with them. I'm already set to do a candida cleanse and get back on my probiotics as soon as I've popped the last antibiotic pill in my mouth. Geesh!
So no, it's been about two weeks since I've done a full-out run. The plan is to get back to it on next week beginning with walking. Not sure if I'll be running a 5K on Thanksgiving as originally planned. But certainly will be 100% running by the new year. I'm strongly considering running a 5K (PT Solutions Resolution Run) on New Years Day.

So what's going on in your fitness world?....

5 comments:

  1. Here lately, I've been doing more walking than running. I enjoy them both , but it seems lately I've been enjoying walking better. I love it:)).

    take care, zainab1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may participate in the New Year's 5K with you. The 1 mile fun run sounds like fun too. Can dreams really come true. We'll see. thanks for the info. keep up with those probiotics. I wish you could take them with your antibiotics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How far do you run a day and how often?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Miss Dior - I run 3 days out of the week. If I miss a day, I try to get in some type of exercise on the day after.

    ReplyDelete

Speak on it