Wednesday, October 26, 2011

SIMPLE CHUNKY SALAD

source


Hi Gorgeous Ones!

Hope that everyone's week is going well.
Had to share this beauty of a salad I found on the E3Live facebook page. *Not the picture above.*

Simple Chunky Salad

ingredients:
avocado
tomato
cucumbers
peppers
carrots
celery
green onion
sunflower seeds

Cut veggies into medium-sized chunks. Drizzle with evoo, preferred herbs and sunflower seeds (or preferred seeds/nuts). Then enjoy.

I swear I'm salivating for this one. I think I'll substitute red onion for the green onion. And I'm thinking about adding almond slivers along with the sunflower seeds.

What do you think about this one? What would you change, if anything?

4 comments:

  1. This looks and sounds good. I will be trying this little number for sure. However, I think I will substitute the celery and onion for more tomatoes and cucmber. Thanks for sharing CO!

    Take care,

    zainab1

    ReplyDelete
  2. That salad looks and sounds delicous! So fresh <3 I'd definitely try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Zainab1 - Hmm, celery sounds good too.

    @Hautepinkpretty.com - Hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is healthy, vegetarian, and looks delicious. I have to try this out on my mom.

    ReplyDelete

Speak on it