Tuesday, October 18, 2011

HAIR GOODIES UP FOR GRAB!!

Natural Oasis & Essential Balms products

**CLOSED. ALL PRODUCTS HAVE BEEN CLAIMED.**

Hi Beautiful Ones!

In a previous hair post, I mentioned that I'd be giving away a few more products. These are actually from my "overflow" stash of personal hair products.  Only one (far left), is slightly used. As you can see, there's plenty product left in it.

All of these are from the Essential Balms & Natural Oasis Hair product line. All of them are up for grabs on a first come, first serve basis.

Sorry, this giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.

Here's the list of everything:

1.)  Natural Oasis "Herbal Styling Oil" - 4 oz. blend of organic herbs, all-natural organic oils & fragrance per listing of ingredients. - Claimed

2.)  "Organic Balms Anti-Breakage Setting & Styling balm" - full 8 oz. spray bottle. *pictured in back. Ingredients: distilled water, herbal extracts & B vitamin - Claimed

3.)  Essential Balms "Head to Toe Liquid Balm w/jojoba" - 4 oz. full squeeze bottle. Ingredients: organic oils, herbal extracts, & essential oils. - Claimed

4.)  I believe this to be the Natural Oasis "Herbal Hair & Scalp conditioner". It has no defining label on it so that's my best guest when comparing it to the products listed on the website.  Here's a couple of picture of the contents to help with your decision. - Claimed



As I stated above, these products are available on a first come, first serve basis. Just shoot me an email at ChocolateOrchid08@gmail.com with the subject line: "hair goodies for grabs". Be sure to let me know which product you'd like.  If you'd like two, be sure to mention that. You never know what may be available at the time. Also, leave me your email address so that I can email you back to confirm that you're the first and we'll go from there.

Best wishes,

3 comments:

  1. I loved these when I purchased them back on 09, solely for the body though! Great products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super great product, I like it!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete

Speak on it