Monday, October 17, 2011

GOOD NEWS MONDAY QUOTE


Our household Apple products. :)
"Almost everything - all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart."
~ Steve Jobs (from Stanford Commencement speech)


To following your heart.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure he will be missed by many.

    Take care, zainab1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    Good morning, my name is Amy and I am manager of a website. I saw your site and would like exchange links with you. I can add your site in my blog so that our visits will increase.
    If these agree email me febstoreblog@gmail.com
    My site is www.febstore.com with title BIOSILK HAMPOO

    Best Regards
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Speak on it