Monday, October 10, 2011

GOOD NEWS MONDAY QUOTE

Steve Jobs
1955 - 2011

"You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life."
~Steve Jobs, 2005 Stanford Commencement speech


Best wishes for an awesome week!


* Although I understood he was suffering from cancer, I am still in shock over the passing of Steve Jobs. And though I'm not the biggest Apple product junkie, I do admire the technology and details of it. His amazing accomplishments have made an indelible mark in this world. Bear with me as the Good News Monday quotes for the rest of this month will come from Mr. Jobs, in memory of his life, legacy and mark on this earth. May he rest in peace.

5 comments:

  1. Great quote...from a great man!. I'm with you as I am not a apple product junkie either. But this man left such an impact on this world. I'm sure his memory will live for many, many people young and old alike.

    Take care,

    zainab1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trusting my inner voice__this should be easy. Yet, I struggle. Nevertheless, I'll endeavor to build this particular muscle...trusting. Great one sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Zainab1 - Yes, I believe that too. He's certainly laid a foundation that I can't wait to see what becomes of it.

    @Pam - I feel you on this. This is something that I've recently begun embracing more & more over recent years. Some days are better than others, but I definitely strive to get better at it more and more. {{Hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. Thanks for sharing. Miss Mr. Jobs. Hurts my heart every time I see his pic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @StylePantry - I know, girl. It's funny but I'm tempted to get an iphone. Like in memory of him. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Speak on it