Thursday, September 1, 2011

THESE ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS


Auria earphones

Good Morning Beautiful Ones!


Back in July, I went to the Peachtree Road race expo, which was the weekend before the race. It was really fun walking around and checking out all the vendors. One of which was from Auria.

Auria is a company that makes earphones and wireless headsets that can successfully be used during runs, serious workouts and the likes. Months before I had even spotted them, I knew that I needed an alternative to my standard earbuds that always fell out of my ears due to either sweat and/or motion. So I was happy to see them set up for the expo event. And,of course, I ended up investing in a pair. They have not disappointed me.

One of the representatives showed me how to place them in my ear and swap out the rings to better fit my earlobe size.
earbud rings

I also got to choose a free personalizer with my purchase that day, which by the way, comes in many styles that you can check out here. Coo--ool. They're also very easy to switch out because they easily pop on and off, yet stay in place.

I am very pleased with the sound quality but more importantly, I'm loving the fact that they stay in my ears when I'm running. This, of course, is when I take the time to put them in my ear. You definitely have to be sure that you put them in securely which doesn't take much. A couple of times, I've rushed to get started and been sloppy about their placement. Those are the only times that they've popped out. Otherwise, they are just about a part of my ear as I go about my business running. The Auria.com website says that they use LOBE technology in their design. Stating,LOBES delicately conform to your ears and hold the earphones comfortably in place even after hours of use.”   I totally agree. Once you have them in there, they are in and stay in place until you're done doing what you do.

The cost wasn't too bad, given the quality of the earbuds. If I recall correctly, they were close to but under $30.

Would I make this purchase again or recommend this product? Definitely! It gets 5 out of 5 orchids from me. ;)

5 comments:

  1. I am in need of those.

    Peace, Love and Chocolate,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've convinced me! i need to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tiffany & @Zarna - Yes, they are awesome! I'm so glad I made this purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes, all of the ones I use for running end up falling out as soon as I start to sweat.
    It was so bad that I went back to the old ones that you put over your head? Yeah.

    I have to try these. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @StylePantry - Haha! Folake, I considered using the old ones also. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Speak on it