Friday, September 2, 2011

NO WORDS - SO RANDOM FRIDAY


Oh my, Lovelies! I have had an eventful morning. Needless to say, I will be partaking in some kind of cocktail tonight. Oh! I forgot! I am running in the morning. So that cocktail will have to wait til Saturday night. But either way, I will have me a good strong & sweet one soon and very soon.

Anyhoo. I was on twitter yesterday and caught a link to a vid in the funny & intelligent Gem, of Rainbow Lens  timeline that.. just.... blew my mind.. made no sense...um, I have no words.

For your viewing pleasure....


Seriously. I. Have. No. Words.
Wishing you all an awesome holiday weekend full of laughter, fun, joy & love.
{{Hugs}},

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your run!:))

    Take care and have a great weekend:))

    zainab1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say one of the best videos ever. Too funny for real!

    ReplyDelete

Speak on it