Wednesday, August 31, 2011

SIMPLE KALE-MANGO SMOOTHIE


Kale-Mango Smoothie


Hi Lovelies!

Just wanted to share this quick & easy smoothie that I made a few days ago. It's pretty simple and takes no time to make.

Ingredients
4 to 5 kale leaves (or however many you can take)
ripe mango
2 T of chia seeds (soaked)
distilled water
can add ice (I may have used some since none of my other ingredients were frozen.)

Put all ingredients in blender. Blend til smooth to desired consistency.

*Note to self: Remember to take the picture(s) before you begin drinking the smoothie. Lol.

Wishing you all a wonderful hump-day.

3 comments:

  1. this really looks good :))

    Thanks for sharing :))

    take care,
    zainab1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mango is my favorite fruit, green is my favorite color. This is a win. I bet it's yum :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Zainab1 and @StylePantry - Yes, it was delicious. It was so good I sucked it all down in little time.

    ReplyDelete

Speak on it