Friday, August 19, 2011

FRIDAY FUNNY : WARNING - NSFW

NSFW*NOT SAFE FOR WORK*NSFW



Happy Friday, Lovelies!

I stumbled upon this absolutely hilarious pic, when I was looking for random funny pictures of women or people running for my previous post. I actually googled  "running faces" and up popped this jewel in the lineup.

source

I swear, I don't know which is funnier to me. The fact that there are actually people running "without any type of restraint" or the photo of all these naked bums in running shoes & baseball caps with what looks like rental car advertisements written on their backs. Who am I kidding? Its totally hilariously from all angles. In my quick & flighty research, I saw that some people (animal activists) have run naked as a way of protesting the bull runs that go on in Spain. However, I'm not sure these folk have the same reason in mind. As a matter of fact, the streakers in this photo are not in Spain. They are in Australia.

Here's the story behind the photo:

The once annual bare-all bash, dubbed the Running of the Bulls to mark the first storm of the Wet season, began with about 150 streakers in 1993 before it was disbanded in the Cape mining town eight years later. Longtime locals believe the nude 2km dash could help put Weipa back on the tourist map.

"It is time to resurrect it," said Weipa Town Authority board member Peter Graham.
"There is a push to bring it back to life even if the race has to start out with runners wearing mankinis just to get it over the line."

Supporter and businessman Geoff Bryant said the nude run with both men and women was traditionally staged at 2am after a sausage sizzle to raise money for the Royal Flying Doctor Service.
"It is run in the dark of night so as to not scare little children and as a matter of public decency," he said.”


I don't know about you all but the simple mention of the word "mankini" cracks me up everytime. Haha!! Then to link a nude run to a "sausage sizzle". OMG!! And yes, I highlighted the words & phrases on purpose. Lol.  I know, I might be wrong for that but it's right there. It cannot be missed! Hahahaha!!

Okay, I'll admit that I'm posting this in the middle of the night which basically equates to me being super sleepy which can result in me being a bit silly. But this stuff right here is made to laugh at. Hahaha!! "...so as to not scare little children"..Rofl!! Oh damn. Let me stop now. And yes, I know my sense of humor might be a bit...twisted. But it's still funny.

Okay. Enough of me cutting up. I'm going to bed now.
I hope that you all have a great weekend.
And if this didn't make you laugh, then I hope that you can catch a giggle from something in your weekend.

Much Luv,

6 comments:

Speak on it