Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ANANDA'S RETRO INSPIRED PIN-UP

Hi Lovelies!

Today I'm posting another updo that I absolutely adore.  I peeped this one out weeks ago on The Curl Station's facebook page, which you can go to here
I love a hairstyle that does the double-duty of being beautiful and protective.

This is Ananda's retro inspired pin-up.

GOR-GEOUS!!  That's all I can say.

And here's a view of the back.
Lovely.

I have been trying to figure this one out on my own but haven't quite worked out that top section, especially. I've been told that they are working on a how-to video for this particular style. So as soon as I hear something, I'll be posting it also.

You can also find The Curl Station on Youtube here. And their website here.


If any of you have a clue as to how to try to accomplish this look, please share. I'd love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak on it