Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A 10-DAY OLD TWIST-OUT

Hola Beautiful Ones!

I hope that all is well with everyone. I seem to have caught a blame cold. Phooey!! Anyhoo, I've been meaning to wash/henna/dc my hair since Saturday but between things to do and not feeling like it, it just hasn't happened yet. And given the way I feel and my schedule, it probably won't go down until this Thursday. The good news is that I received my order of Terressentials Organic Pure Earth Hair Wash. So I'll be using that on Thursday to wash my hair.

Wanna see what a 10-day old twist-out looks like?....











I'm a bit surprised that its lasted this long. Even with me, off & on, retwisting it at night it still hanging in there. Which is working out for me seeing as I haven't gotten to washing it yet. After my washing session, I may retwist it the same way or flat-twist it. I haven't done a flat-twist in ages. But if I do that, I'll probably rod the ends.

Alright peeps.... I've gotta get some more tea in me and knock this blame cold out the park.

What's going on with you all?....

10 comments:

  1. Ooooo beautiful! I haven't done a twist-out in a while - yours looks wonderful even if it is 10 days old :o)

    Did I mention that the Cheris Bobeam Shampoo Bars are the best selling bars out of the remedy line? - I'm also in the process of improving the formulas - I will keep you posted. I hope you feel better :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laquita! And how awesome is that?! Those shampoo bars are great! Not surprised at all that they are bestsellars.
    Thanks Hon. I'm working on feeling better. Just need to stay away from sick people in enclosed spaces. Good luck to me. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that is amazing and look at the length!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!... thanks for sharing this with us . And , feel better soon:)) take care.

    zainab1

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, your twist out looks AMAZING. No one would guess that it's 10 days old. Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well, take care of yourself. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @MissCherie @Zainab1 & @Daphne - Thanks Ladies. I appreciate your well wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Mista Jaycee - Hey! Thanks. How's everything in your world?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job of maintaining this style. Low manipulation and still looks good *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete

Speak on it