Happy Friday, Gorgeous!
I hope that you each and everyone of you has had a great week. If not, then work on making the rest of this day & weekend great! =)
I have to shout out Renee of Naima's Closet who nominated me for the Stylish Blogger award. So sweet. And surprising. I never saw it coming. Go check her blog out. I just love style blogs.
Upon finding out about my nomination, I immediately began to ponder how stylish I've been on this blog. And I couldn't think of much beyond snippets here and there, so I decided to live up more to the standards of style and share with you some things that my eyes (and heart) are set on.
But before I do that, to participate in this award, I must share with you...
Seven things about me that you may not know!
1. I an fascinated with Asia, especially Japan and their culture. I am determined to get the country within the next 10 years.
2. I still find Sean Connery sexy. Yes.
3. I can be a sucker for tears. The operative word is "can".
4. I'm way over due for a professional makeover. As in 10 yrs overdue. I'm working on it.Lol.
5. Sushi is my new food love. And yes, I'm still detoxing without it and other stuff. No worries.
6. I love love love Christian Louboutin shoes. And am determined to get me my 1st pair this year. Not sure how that will work out, but I trust that it just will. ;)
7. Definitely getting a tatto this year.
Now, onto my way of living up to my new awards standards. =)
|Christian Louboutin Fifi pumps|
|Christian Louboutin Elisa pumps|
|Christian Louboutin Rolando Zip|
|Christian Louboutin Loubout booties|
|7 For All Manking "Ginger" jeans|
Uh, yes. Mama wants (and really needs) some trouser jeans. Love the look of these. I could wear my C.L. Fifi shoes or the Loubout booties with these so well.
|Laundry by Shelli Segal "ikat" printed shirtdress|
Not sure if these are authentic Louboutins.
Okay, I think I've barraged you enough with some things that have me salivating. Lol. And I'm sure I'm not the only person who has some fashion/style wants.
So please share.... I'd love to know.
Have a great weekend!