Anyhoo, I want to tell you all about a product that is really turning out to be a plus for my workouts, as far as recovery and energy is concerned. I’m using Vega products that I won some months ago thru a giveaway by FitBottomGirls.com.
Vega Sport Natural Plant-Based Performance Optimizer
- Provides immediate & sustainable energy.
- Increases endurance, aerobic & anaerobic capacity.
- Enhances mental focus & motor performance.
- Reduces stress & enhances immune system function.
- Replenishes electrolytes lost during exercise.
- Reduces inflammation, joint & muscle pain.
- Improves body composition & reduces body fat.
- Supports healthy weight management.
- Improves exercise performance.
- Maintains strength in workouts.
- Increases muscle protein synthesis.
- Develops and maintains bone strength.
- Assists in muscle cell repair after exercise.
- Reduces inflammation, soreness and fatigue.
- Reduces length of recovery between training.
- Provides immune support following exercise.
It honestly took me a minute to get used to the taste of these. Both products seemed to have a bit of an after-taste, but it seems that I suddenly am fine with it. Don’t know why. I just am. I just know that I think this is a great product for those who exercise and are looking to use high performance supplements and/or meal replacements natural, plant-based, and healthy.
- Plant-based whole foods are the true future of optimal health
- Raw, alkalinizing foods are the best defense against illness and disease
- Nutrient density is more important than calories
- Food should provide energy, not drain it
- Food should energize through nourishment, not stimulation
- Avoid common allergens to reduce food sensitivities
- It is possible to grow a younger body
|Vega Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer|
One of my fav products of theirs is the Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer, in Vanilla Chai flavor. Yummm. Often, when I go to refill on this, the stores are temporarily out of this particular flavor. Bugs the crap outta me but is certainly a testament to its great taste. I recently discovered my love for the Chocolate flavor, also. All I do is add a frozen banana and unsweetened Hemp milk and the result is a delicious and quick smoothie. When I’ve been in a crunch, meaning without Hemp milk or Almond milk, I use filtered water. Still tastes delicious.
I am definitely continuing use of their products as a part of my daily regimen.