Monday, October 4, 2010

GOOD NEWS MONDAY QUOTE FOR THE WEEK

Bridge at New Hanover County Arboretum in Wilmington,NC

Life is simple, it's people that complicate it.

~ Rejean D. Millette



Okay, I admit that I'm a bit into my "overthinking" mode and had to share this just cause it spoke to me. Hope you enjoy!

{{Hugs}},



Who is Rejean D. Millette?....

Since 1994, he has a new passion : gardening. He did create his own garden : The gardening clown garden. The name was decided because he has a miniature clown collector. His favorite plants are hosta, daylily, iris, lilly and other perennials.


He is the author of the book Les Hostas (in French) published in March 2003 with the Éditions de l'Homme. He writes on many gardening subjects. For these works he also took many pictures. We see him regularly on television, in the magazines, he is a great communicator and motivator. The way he used to cure from his burn out is a good example for all.

He gives lots of conferences on HOSTAS, DAYLILIES, HOW HE CREATES HIS GARDEN, FRANCE WHERE FLOWER IS QUEEN and THAILANDE EXOTIC COUNTRY.

He is the founding President of Quebec Hostas and Hemerocallis Society (QHHSPierrefonds Gardening Club.

Info is from his website:  www.hostas.ca

6 comments:

  1. LOL!!!...right on:)...So, very true. I love this and is so related to a few unpleasant situations I have recently encountered. Thanks for this CO,:) take care.

    zainab1
    AuNaturale007.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed.

    Milette has the right idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the club I over anaylze think too deeply to the point that I create complications that were just not meant to be lol Thanks for the reminder always needed

    Most Truly

    Beautiful Truth
    {Subscribe and Explore}

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Zainab1 - Girl, I so hate that you experienced that. Just one of those things to make you stronger.

    @Don - So true. Thanks for coming thru Don.

    @Beautiful Truth - I've gotten better but sometimes I lapse. You're welcome for the reminder. Thanks for coming thru.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this quote, it makes so much sense :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak on it