Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A LITTLE BIT OF THIS. A LITTLE BIT OF THAT.

Old hair pic of puff close-up from spring '09

Hola Gorgeous Ones,


I hope that all is well with everyone. Just wanted to mention, that I’ve been featured on Indulgence Is Key blog. Click here to read it. Shout out to Dionne for the invitation & interview.

Its not much new as far as my hair is concerned. It’s almost been 2 weeks since I’ve washed my hair and I can tell. I’m starting to experience some itchies which could also be related to the slight change in weather. Idk. I’ll have time to wash it later on this week. Along with a henna treatment for a bonus .

Until then, I’m staying on top of keeping this stuff moisturized (especially the ends) and treating it with loving care. Truth be told, I've just gotten to the point where I’m not “rough-housing” my hair so much when handling it. Shhhh....  I know. I know. Three years and it’s still a learning process. =)


What's going on with your tresses?....

7 comments:

  1. Great interview!!! I finally have a face to the beautiful hair:)...great pictures btw, your hair looks fabulous. Thanks for sharing w/ us.

    Take care

    zainab1
    AuNaturale007.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dealing with a bit of heat damage :( hopefully by a couple DC it would bounce back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow hair looks beautiful!!

    love&peace
    http://coilymystic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not much here. I think I may have to start washing more often. Usually once a week is enough but lately I've been thinking I could step it up to every 5 days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out! Also, thanks for doing the interview with me!

    This week I cornrowed the front of my hair and twisted the rest of it again. This style keeps me from manipulating it too much during the week.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl are those locks all yours? I pay big bucks for my Goldie Locks! I was thinking of going straight due to chemical overload. I found Alba an all natural vegan permanent solution to being straight. That rocked my locks! Curly is always in!
    Karen Langston, Chief Body Reorganizer

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Carrli - Hope the DC solves your heat damage issue.

    @Coily Mystic - Thanks!

    @nappy headed black girl - Hon, I'm trying to stretch my washes to two weeks. Still experimenting with it so will see how it goes.

    @Karen - Go for it Karen! Thanks for coming by!

    ReplyDelete

Speak on it