Sunday, March 28, 2010

THERE'S GONNA BE SOME CHANGES AROUND HERE...

Hi Gorgeous!

Yes, I know things are looking pretty different from usual, but I assure you this is temporary until I fix the blog up, if not exactly, at least as close to the way I envision it as possible. I've been wanting to change the looks for quite awhile now but I've always feared trying to on my own since I don't know much about html nor had the budget to invest in someone to do so for me. Since blogger has stepped it up a bit, I'm able to do so with little knowledge. Thank God!

Please bear with me as I play around with things some more.

{{Hugs}},

5 comments:

  1. Not for anything...I love the brightness of the "new" version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daphne. Glad you like it so far. I'll keep "brightness" in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks nice so far...yeah for moving in great directions;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me likey!!! Change is good! I'm glad to see Blogger becoming more flexible, and I'm glad you took that leap :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, where have I been??? :-)

    Like the changes so far. I know I need to jazz up my tired old blog but I'm still being stubborn about it, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Speak on it