Monday, November 9, 2009

HAPPY MONDAY, BEAUTIFUL!


Hi Beautiful!

I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend! Mine was great-full of much socializing, social eating and a viewing of the movie "Precious"(will talk about in another post). For today's Good News Monday, I am bringing another quote. I hope that this encourages or inspires you in some way.

“Understand that the right to choose your own path is a sacred privilege. Use it. Dwell in possibility.”
-Oprah


What path have you chosen? And how are you using or pursuing it? Have you imagined and/or mapped out the possibilities?.....Do share.

Have a wonderful day!
ChocolateOrchid

3 comments:

  1. Hey CO: Happy Monday! I want to share an award with you. Please check out my blog to receive it. Thanks!

    http://breakinknewground.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am choosing the path of health, joy & love! I wanna be the master of my life, make peace with the past and myself.

    xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm choosing the path of living my best life, and that means a life of love, peace, happiness and success- on my terms!

    ReplyDelete

Speak on it