Tuesday, October 13, 2009

TRUST ME.... YOU ARE NOT ALONE


Wondering what to do or how to handle your natural tresses this Fall/Winter season?....Well, you're in great company!

Here are a few links to some fab sites and blogs that may give you some direction:

Pittsburgh Curly (2nd section down focuses on winter)

Curlchemist on NaturallyCurly

Curltalk thread (NaturallyCurly)

Urbancurlz

CurlyNikki

Hope this helps. Not sure, but I think I'll be doing a lot of protective styling. If you know of any other sites or blogs that may have some helpful information, please share in the comment section.

Peace,
CO

3 comments:

  1. I'll be doing a lot of protective styling too. It really helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello CO! I read these 2 posts recently that may be of some help:

    http://nukynk.blogspot.com/2009/10/winter-hair-101.html

    http://www.hairliciousinc.com/2009/10/tips-on-how-to-winterize-your-hair.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Evelyn - I think I'll be incorporating alot of protective styling into my fall/winter regimen, also.

    @CallaLily - Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Speak on it