HAPPY FRIDAY, BEAUTIFULS!!
I hope that you all have had a wonderful week and have an even better weekend planned, whatever it may include. I was so happy when I got home to see that my package from Moutain Rose Herbs had arrived. Wanna know what all was in it?....
Well, here goes:
1. Some Press & Brew tea bags
2. Herbs: Coltsfoot, Rosemary Leaf, Peppermint Leaf, Nettle Leaf, Rosemary Leaf, Rosehips
3. Teas: Vita Blend, Blossoms of Health, Hisbiscus High, Honeybush Tea, Firefly Chai, Red Rooibos Tea
4. Essential Oils: Eucalyptus, Chamomile (German), Red Thyme, Rosemary, Geranium, Hyssop, Lemon, Peppermint
Yes, it was a big box full of goodies. So full of goodies that I discovered I ordered two 8 oz bags of Rosemary leaf. No, that was not a misprint above.
Sooooo... Seeing as my one year blogiversary is this Sunday, Sept. 27th (Woo hoo!!) and there is absolutely nothing I’d like more than sharing the love. I will be doing another giveaway.
The winner will receive the following:
8 oz bag of Rosemary leaf
4 oz bag of Hisbiscus Flowers
4 oz bag of Hisbiscus Flower Powder
All organic. All from Mountain Rose Herbs. These herbs can be used in foods, teas, hair products, etc. You can find some info. on these particular herbs here and here.
The guidelines for this giveaway are as follows:I will use the random number generator to pick the winner and will announce your name in next Friday’s post. So be sure to check back!
1. You have to be a follower or subscriber. In the comment section of this blog post, please specify which one you are.
2. You must leave a comment in the comment section of this particular post.
3. Share how you plan to use these particular herbs. You never know. You may inspire someone to try something new and/or different.
4. All comments must be in by next Thursday, Oct, 1st. No later than 8pm, EST.
I wish each and every one of you the best!
Have an awesome weekend! Do something good for yourself. Do something kind for someone else. And as always, “Do you.”
Peace, blessings and much luv,