Friday, August 28, 2009

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Hi Beautifuls!

Hope you're having a wonderful day. It's raining like a monsoon season here in the "A". How's the weather where you are?

This past week marks my 2 year anniversary of being "au naturale". Whoo hoo!! I've had my good & bad hair days and let me tell you, I wouldn't change it for anything. I'm still lovin', diggin', feelin' my hair. Definitely still learning and it's still all good.

Here are a few pics of my journey from beginning (Aug. '07) to this present.
Enjoy!





















I hope that you all have a wonderful day and weekend. Get out and do something for yourself. See your city like you've never seen it before. Try something new or different. Live life and live it to the fullest.
And as always, "Do you."

Peace,
CO

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am so happy for you on your anniversary. It is not raining but it looks like it will start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just stumbled on to your blog and this great collection of photos. very nice! your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you just get fabulous-er with time. Beautiful! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lady! You have such awesome hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! 2 wonderful years being natural, good for you . Your hair is beautiful , Iam lovin the fullness, and it looks so healthy. Keep doing what you are doing because your hair looks like it's lovin you for it ( smiles)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair reminds me of Lauryn Hill's hair, beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

    Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Beautiful photos and gorgeous hair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OWWWWWWWWW look at that growth! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair looks beautiful...your hair has really grown in the two years. I can't wait until my hair grows and I hope I have as much new growth as you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was fun! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Speak on it