It's Friday and today I'll be continuing the fun with another tag post. Fab chica Chai from Back To Curly tagged me for Ten Things About Me.
So here goes:
1. I can be an extremist about things I get into. Although, I can say that I've learned to take things in stride, I do have to catch myself at times.
2. I was overweight as a kid. At 12, I could down 4 qtr pounders w/cheese, large fry and a soda. Eww. (I shudder every time I pass a McDonald's.)
3. I love to watch anime', sci-fi/fantasy or a good martial arts film.
4. I have to fight my tendency to procrastinate.
5. I hate to be around a "Debbie-downer" or victim-mentality.
6. I have a 13 yr old daughter. (Pray for me.)
7. I ran my first race this year. (Atlanta Peachtree Road Race - Yay me!)
8. I'm working on having me a small garden. Very small..patio garden. Lol.
9. I'm a slight fashionista who loves artsy stuff.
10. I am so happy that I took the plunge to begin blogging. I never expected to meet so many wonderful and cool people.
Luv all of you fabulous folks!
Have a wonderful weekend!