Thursday, March 19, 2009

KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD



Okay. Picture this... I'm at work and notice the message light blinking on my phone. I open up the message and read that the lovely Ingrid at Raw Epicurean has nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. I was like, "Wow! Someone thinks my blog is cool! Ooh!" (big grin) Ingrid, I am so touched by this! (grins again)


Okay.. In accepting this award, I must list 7 things that I love and then pass it to 7 other kreativ bloggers.

7 Thing I Love

Life - It's such a gift! Every moment of it is precious so I do my best to make the fully embrace it!

Positive Vibes - Looking for the good in things and connecting with positive people is always a winner for me.

Beautiful Flowers - What can I say. The name is a giveaway. Orchids, tulips, roses, calla lillies, hyacinth. I love beautiful flowers!

Sunshine - I love a sunny day! I have to get out and allow the sun to hug or kiss me with it's warmth.

Art - I love the visual. The abstract. Beauty in things and places that not everyone appreciates or sees.

Good company of family and friends - There's nothing like being around people who you love and who love you just as you are.

Great Food and Drink - Yummy is all I can say!

7 Kreativ Bloggers I'm Feelin'

Gem at Bohemian Bookworm

Alicia at InstantVintage

GT at Gettogetha

No at Norian Love

Vincent Christie at The Pangaeas Garden Project

Blaq Berry at Hi-Rawkus

Queen Infinite Wisdom at Ravynn's Rawthentic Life

Don't forget to post 7 things that you love and to pass this award along to 7 other bloggers that float your boat.

Smooches...

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Award :)I love calla lilies, love, love, love them. All the intricate details of the flower ... just pure beauty LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, lovie! And a big thank you for the nomination! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday Kreativ diva! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations honey! Oh and *screams dramatically as I run onstage to accept my award* Thank you so much for this! As you know, I said eff blogging last week so I'm super late on this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gem, you know you crack me up!!
    rofl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award and thanks for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete

Speak on it