Okay, Mrs. Bohemian Bookworm got me. So after being schooled, I am responding to this tag of 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about me. I really enjoy these!
1. I cried at the end of Bram Stoker's "Dracula".
2. I'm squeamish when driving over tall bridges.
3. I dream of having a tattoo.
4. When I was a kid I really wanted to be a veterinarian. My mother talked me out of it to go into computer science. My occupation is in neither of those fields and I'm still trying to figure out what it is I really wanna do. (Lesson: Always follow your dreams.)
5. I was overweight as a child so I'm quite anal about being overweight.
6. related to no. 5. At 12, I could down 4 quarter pounders w/cheese and some fries and a soda. As an adult, I have an extreme disdain for McDonald's and often roll my eyes whenever I drive by one.
7. I fight being shy.
8. I used to love 2 Live Crew music.
9. I would love to go hang-gliding.
10. I socially function best in small crowds.
11. I had my first boyfriend at 18.
12. I wanted a big family, like 4 to 5 kids.
13. I was in a major car wreck when I was 19. The car was totalled but I walked away w/only 2 scratches.
14. I enjoy sci-fi, fantasy and anime' films.
15. I have always loved spinach, even as a child.
16. I have to work at being assertive b/c I hate/fear conflict.
17. I always look out of my peephole before opening the door to leave home.
18. I want 1, maybe 2 more kids.
19. I love roller coaster rides.
20. I'm a romantic-realist. (Huh..does that make sense? I know, that was a bit oxymoronic.)21. I am fearful of failing/making major mistakes which has hindered me from marrying again. (I'm working on that.)
22. I love the color blue, like the sky or sea.
23. I want a Yorkie so bad!
24. My taste buds are changing, so I may begin eating something & abruptly stop, not wanting it anymore.
25. I'm afraid of living the rest of my life/dying alone.
So there you have it.
TAG!! It's your turn now!...