Monday, December 29, 2008
What Will You Purpose To Do In '09?.....
2009 is quickly approaching and I was wondering.. Have you considered/planned for your new year?.. I have.
Here's what's on my list:
1. Take up yoga
2. Run/walk the Peachtree Road Race
3. Get passports for my daughter and I
4. Do a juice fast and purpose to do a fast each quarter
5. Take a raw foods class
6. Reunite myself with consistent work outs
7. Continue to seek personal growth
8. Continue to embrace life and living
9. Continue to seek to understand more & not judge
10. Continue to learn/accept/embrace who I am & hopefully inspire others to do the same
11. Community service
12. Definitely get a side hustle
Gosh, this seemed long as I was typing it up but it's really not. Half of these I've already started working on. What can I say.. I'm always on this continuous journey of self-improvement of physical, mental, and spiritual. I suppose I see learning and improving myself as a lifelong journey that I've come to embrace. Sometimes I really enjoy it. Other times I want to run from it. Nevertheless, I embrace it.
Either way, I'm really looking forward to the new year! Wish I could tell you that I'll be celebrating at church or at some cool,swanky party somewhere (hell, maybe just a party) or something exciting. Not. I'll be fundraising at the Dome (Chick fil a Bowl). It's cool. It's all for a good purpose.
However you choose to bring in the New Year, be safe! Live life fully and love completely! And definitely "do you".
See ya next year!
Have you made a list or plans for yourself for 2009? If so, what are yours?....