Monday, October 13, 2008

What's In Your Bag?




Hey Lovelies!

I hope that all is well in your world! The PJ in me just had to write about some hair products. Now, I've already ranted and raved about Qhemet products being my staple, however when it comes to styling I tend to branch out. I definitely still use Curls products. Their conditioners are great for washes. Curls Whipped Cream is my favorite for twist-outs! I also have love for Kinky-Curly's Knot Today Leave-In Detangler. I use this as my leave-in after I rinse my hair in the morning. Every once in a while I'll use their Curling Custard for my puffs - depending on how I'm feeling. Now here's where you see the true PJ in me. Get this....I am strongly considering giving Miss Jessie's products a try... again. What can I say?.. Can't help myself. Since I have to order some more Kinky-Curly Knot Today (from Curlmart who has the fastest turn around I've experienced to this day), I was thinking about ordering Miss Jessie's travel pak too. Although I believe I may wait until they (Miss Jessie's) have their annual sale. Not sure if it's a buy one, get one free or just half off. (If anyone knows for sure , do tell!) I think the Miss Jessie's sale happens around Christmas but again I'm not sure. Holla back if you know!!

Anyhoo, that's enough about some of the styling products I like. Please believe I do have others that I've tried. I just mentioned my favorite ones to use. What about you? What's in your bag?.....

2 comments:

  1. Actually, Miss Jessie's has there sale around Thanksgiving. Last years sale was a little different. Some items were buy 1 get 1 free but others were buy 1 get the rapid recovery conditioner (which I love) for free.

    You might want to give old Miss Jessie's another try. They have come out with a few new products. The shampoo is pretty good. I still think their buttercreams are the best for two strand twist.

    As for the Curly pudding and all those other curl cream, I can do without. For some odd reason they dry my hair. Must be all the mineral oil they use.

    I'll have to try the Kinky-Curly Knot Today. I've been using C.D. Black Vanilla but now I'm in the mood for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. on M.J.'s sale! I'll definitely be ready for her products in November. And yes, KCKT is awesome! If you order it, go to Curlmart.com. They have phenomenal shipping turnaround!

    ReplyDelete

Speak on it