Thursday, October 9, 2008

What Are You Waiting For........


Good Morning Beauties!

Yesterday, I left work early for a dentist appt.. I was a couple hours early for my appt. so I thought about killing some time. I thought about stopping by a beauty supply place to look for a cute wig (that's another post) but it hit me that I was being a bit of a hypocrite. After emailing many of my friends about early voting places, I had failed to take advantage of it myself. So I turned my car in the direction of the nearest voting facility. When I arrived there I was very surprised to see so many people there. It had to be a steady hundred. I was even more surprised at how quickly we all were moving. Big ups to the poll volunteers! They truly handled everything efficiently and professionally!

Well, what about you? Have you cast your vote yet? If not, what are you waiting for?..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak on it